Premium Workshop Equipment for testing & Safety Technology – For The Serious Workshop!
“TransLock Recommends MAHA Vehicle Safety Technology, Lifting Technology, Dynamometers, Emission Testers & Particulate Measurement”
As a pioneer and world market leader in Electronic Brake Testing Technology (Not Unlike us at TransLock) MAHA Germany has concentrated on developing quality workshop equipment for the world marker in close cooperation with Vehicle Manufacturers and Vehicle Inspection Organisations. MAHA Germany has dealerships and subsidiaries in more than 130 countries which consistently work to increase their current world market share of 40% and ensure optimal customer care on location.
MAHA Australia is a fully owned subsidiary of MAHA Germany and provides installation services to all over the Australian Continent. Maha equipment is no stranger to the Australian markets with most of Government testing authorities using the Roller Brake Testing equipment in great numbers, quality and precision engineering that is synonymous with German manufacturing.
It is for these reasons that TransLock has decided to stand up and recommend the MAHA large scale workshop equipment as we have also always believed in only every manufacturing and dealing in the BEST quality products. Take our portable Brake Test Meter for example, truly a world leading design that engulfs all facets of superior Design, Technology and Quality.
SERVICE & TRAINING
MAHA Australia has a reputation for reliability and good service. On completion of the installation and commissioning of your equipment. our technical staff will train your personnel for safe and efficient use of the equipment. MAHA Australia is able to offer excellent Service/Parts and expert advice to customers throughout Australia.
The Roller Brake Testing equipment is calibrated on an annual basis and is carried out on site by our factory trained technicians. On completion of the calibration the customer will be issued with a certificate confirming the calibration of the Roller Brake Tester valid for 12 months.
PREFABRICATED SERVICE PITS
Australian made pits are built to your specification and fitted with your choice of utilities – Air – Oil – Ventilation – Pit Jacks. It can come fitted with the pit frames for Brake Rollers and Play Detectors for easy installation. Pits contain Lighting and Sump Pump to Separator as standard.
ROLLER BRAKE TESTERS FOR TRUCKS & LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES UP TO 18/20T AXLE LOAD
Roller Brake Tester provides a complete assessment of the braking condition of a vehicle within seconds.
- Fully automatic testing procedure with operator guidance
- Digital measurement value recording and storage
- From classic to all-wheel drive: the modular design
- Patented, correct all-wheel drive testing
- Robust, easy-to-service technology
- Network compatible
SUSPENSION PLAY DETECTOR or SHAKER LMS/20
To test vehicles up to 2Ot axle load Fastest determination of faults and wear at steering parts, wheel bearings, spring systems and mounting suspensions
- Single man operation
- Check the wheel bearing clearance without lifting the vehicle
- Extremely robust self-supporting design
- Two test plates integrated in the base at ground level
- Powerful even movement using a hydraulic drive
DYNAMOMETER LPS 3000
When running performance measurements, the LPS 3000 delivers precise, reproducible results for engine power and torque. The projection of these measurement data to standardised values in accordance with international standards is performed automatically. Moreover, the LPS 3000 offer through its load simulation programs the ideal basis for vehicle diagnosis under load conditions. The option of being able to connect external measurement equipment like fuel consumption meters, emission testing units etc. are perfect for range of possible applications in industry, workshop or motor sports I tuning. This class of performance dynamometers have proven its capabilities over many years regarding its rugged and accurate measurement instrumentation.
SIDE SLIP TESTER MINC ll
Quick measurement of the axle geometry
- For more driving safety
- For more driving comfort
- For less tyre wear and tear
MAHA EMISSION TESTER MET 6.3
The innovative and handy emission tester from MAHA for gasoline and diesel vehicles reliably and quickly measures the concentration of CO, CQ2, HC, O2, Nox, turbidity co-efficient and particulate mass. But its performance limits are a long way from being reached: prepared for the detection of NO, NO2 and NH3 it is a true investment for the future.
DIESEL PARTICULATE MEASUREMENT MPM4M
Real-time measurement of DPM concentration (Total Carbon [TC] or Elemental Carbon [EC])
- Designed for operation in harsh conditions
- Advanced microprocessor monitors test from start to finish
- Controlled sample preconditioning to minimize measurement errors
- Fully integrated stand-alone instrument
- Test results displayed immediately at completion of test
- Large high resolution screen plus visual operator prompts
- One button operation (with optional remote control for single Operator testing)
- Good correlation with laboratory analysers
- Suitable for steady-state or transient test measurements
- Auto-zero before every test
- One minute field calibration
- Optional internal NiMh battery-operation (2 h testing per charge)
- Rugged steel case – weight less than 5Kg.
PIT MOUNTED JACKS
- Lifting technology – modular design system for commercial vehicles
- Universal support systems
- Flat support system for storage in the work pit tracks
- Ergonomic, modem, slender, flexible technology